Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pictures






So I now have a p.c. in my place and was able to upload the pictures I have taken so far so I'm going to try and put some up on the blog. The first one is the mascot of the Ulsan Basketball team that I ran into my first day wandering around the Lotte Mall. In picture number 2 we have soju on the right with some Kiwi drink that you can mix the soju in. Soju is a liquor made from Rice. Lastly, there is a sign of Seong Nam Dong, my hood.
Side note, I wanted to put the text at the top and put captions but in between the photos but I couldn't figure it out and it's 1:30 a.m. here so I'm too lazy/tired to figure it out. If anyone has any insight on how to work with blogger and pics, you'll be my best friend for 32 minutes, potentially more. That is all.

No comments: